Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - What Is the Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century?
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Is the Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Graduation Songs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century
The Best Of Times (Styx)
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Good Riddance 'Time Of Your Life' (Green Day)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Time (Allan Parsons Project)
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Glory Days (Bruce Springsteen)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
I Will Remember You (Sarah Mclachlan)
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
I Hope You Dance (LeAnn Womack)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
In My Life (The Beatles)
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Breaking up is hard to do ( Neil Sedaka)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Bye Bye Love (P.Simon)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Where do I begin (Love theme from love story)
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 63

Harmal Deep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: the best grad songs Reply with quote

Friends Always In My Heart

kite by U2

i agree with the above post - you're not making it clear - it sounds like it could be a reality show!

what does graduation songs have to do with a reality show - or any show for that matter?
Sandy C. (Boston)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Def Leppard Reply with quote

Two steps behind by Def Leppard. Unique and it sends the message that we will always be with you... two steps behind.

I'm a hardcore Def Leppard fan!

happy grad everyone!

p.s. i doubt there will be a class of 2361 if we keep on trashing the planet!
Donna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Michelle Branch Reply with quote

I'll always be right there" by Michelle Branch is a good graduation song
Mercedes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: tons of songs! Reply with quote

please remember by leann rhiemes i'm moving on_ rascal flatts dont get lost in the crowd_ ashely ballard and there is this one song the is called "the graduation song" and it says that it is from DMB and fromt he record....eyes half shut.....its a very awesome song!! PERFECT.......not too sure who it is really by...but yeah awesome nonthe less......... if anyone knows..............leave a note

best wishes,
m

:)
lorianne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: placebo Reply with quote

"special needs"-placebo
Dar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: a few good songs! Reply with quote

goodbye to you-michele branch when you wish upon a star-pinocchio a dream is a wish your heart

makes-cinderella just around the riverbend-pochahontis hope i could help!!!!!
Oksanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: tons a stuff Reply with quote

World's Greatest - R. Kelly* I'll Be There For You - Friends Theme* Graduation - Vitamin C* I Believe

I Can Fly - R. Kelly* Please Remember - LeAnne Rimes* I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlin* I Hope

You Dance - LeAnn Womack* Good Riddance - Green Day* That's What Friends Are For - Dione Warwick*

Remember Me This Way - Jordan Hill* Lean On Me - The Temptations* Power Of The Dream - Celine Dion*

I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts* Cruz - Christina Aguilera* Goodbye To You - Michelle Branch* At The

Beginning - Anastacia Soundtrack* These Are The Day - 10,00 Maniacs* I Turn To You - Christina

Aguilera* Now And Forever - Carole King* Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler* Forever Young - Rob

Stewart* Closing Time - Semisonic* One more road to cross - DMX* Here's To The Night - Eve 6* There

You'll Be - Faith Hill* So Hard To Say Goodbye - Boys II Men* Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston*

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion* Our Last Summer - A*Teens* Don't Get Lost In The Crowd - Ashley

Ballard* Were Dancing - P.Y.T.* Friends Forever - Thunderbugs* I Believe - Yolanda Adams* Greatest

Story Ever Told - Oliver James* Ride Of Your Life - John Gregory* All Or Nothing -Athena Cage*

Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse* Somewhere, Someday - N Sync*
Dina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: some songs Reply with quote

No Such Thing by John Mayer and Our Lives by The Calling are great songs for graduation. The used our

lives at my graduation, and it worked out great, but if i had to pick any song, it would be No Such

Thing.

D.
Allan Chu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: slide show Reply with quote

am also doing a slide show/ movie for all of my friends that highlight all of our best moments of our senior year. I found that Kenny Chesney's "I go back" is an awesome graduation song

Alan.
Johnny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: why not Eminem? Reply with quote

Over & Over by. Nelly and Tim McGraw Like Toy Soldiers by. Eminem Wanksta by. 50 cent Lean Back by.

Fat Joe Yeah by. Usher Everytime by. Brittany spears My Band by. D12 To Da window, to da wall by. Lil

Jon
Tracy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: sniff sniff Reply with quote

i cant believe no one posted this one yet- "freshmen" by the verve... its a great song to get people crying

Tracy Loo Whoo
Marcello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: grad song Reply with quote

I got it! it's called "Long Time Coming" -The Tragicly Hip. Last year there was a video made for the

four graduating girls on our basketball team and this song was played during it. It's a good graduation song!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: some good ideas Reply with quote

I am a grade six class adviser too and I am tasked to think of song titles which will be the graduation theme for my graduating students, last year, we used the very nice song Journey sang by the broadway superstar Lea Salonga, it's from Irving Music Corporation abd you can order the album

through the net. The lyrics was written by no other than the very inspiring writer Julie Gold who also did another inspirational song for Graduation THANKS TO YOU. Journey by Lea Salonga says that the journey in a life of a student is endless and one never knows what lies ahead but be strong and be brave coz the heavens will guide you along the way. The graduates cried as the tune is really suitable with the yrics and the voic eof the artist represents the voice of the youth who are saying farewell to one another. Another song I could recommend is One VOICE. The toher songs could be..Just Believe by Sarah Geronimo, When You Believe which was also the theme of Walt Disney's Prince of Egypt, Remember Me This Way, Follow Your Road by Pauline Wilson...oh man this is another fantastic composition. Otehr questions, you are free to ask me through e-mail. My pleasure to share my ideas.
Ugly Betty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: grad songs Reply with quote

"seasons of love" from rent, "you've got a friend" by carol king, and that one song from saved by the bell..the graduation one, "in my life" by the beatles, "thank God I found you," "time" by bsb, and....i think that's all i came up with?
Par

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: songs for grad Reply with quote

The Dance- Garth Brooks, I've had the time of my life (song from dirty dancing)- Bill Medley, There Goes My life- Kenny Chesney, Back were I come from- Kenny Chesney, Old Blue Chair (not really a grad. song but it kind of sums up taking a look at life)- Kenny Chesney, Feels Like Today- Rascal Flatts, When the Sand Runs Out- Rascal Flatts, Live Like you Were Dying- Tim McGraw, These Are the Days- Keith Urban, Days Go By- Keith urban, Who I am- Jessica Andrews, Where Corn Don't Grow- travis tritt.

(if you are from a small country town this one would be good)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Graduation Songs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum