Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - Input needed for best 20th century wedding songs
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Input needed for best 20th century wedding songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Wedding Songs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rightbrain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Input needed for best 20th century wedding songs Reply with quote

Two of my main characters will be hooking up and getting married sometime before the end of the first season of Archivillia. They are both students at the University of Archivillia studying history. He is an art student, and she is an english major. He also has a love of 20th century music (I might make this a minor for him).

At any rate, because they are history students, they want to use one of the "ancient" wedding songs written centuries ago by the primitive society that once walked the earth ........ that's US!

So, give me some ideas! What wedding song really says something about the 20th century?? Which one is really timeless, and will mean the same no matter what changes come about in future societies?

I really do want to make Archivillia kind of interactive, make this forum a way for people to participate in the creation of Archivillia! Let's hear your ideas!
EZ2replaceU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Eternal wedding songs? Reply with quote

Wedding songs like "I can't help falling in love", or "You light up my life" are still used all the time and may be in the future, thats all I got..Gooda mate!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: If and when I get married.... Reply with quote

I always like the song " I dont wanna miss a thing"....I was at a wedding and they played the Aerosmith version but the Kenny Chesney version is a little milder ...both are on my top list when I get married

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: if or when i get married Reply with quote

a great song wedding typish song i love is i'll be by edwin mccain..i just love it...and you look wonderful tonight by eric clapton..they have to be 2 wedding songs that are awesome!
Bladdy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Love stinks Reply with quote

My Wedding song would be 'You sucked out my soul you witch' by the Young Romantics.
Jeanna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Wedding songs Reply with quote

For the TV series it has to be a dramatic and emotion evoking song, I would go with a classic like 'Open arms ' by Journey or maybe a Billy Joel song like ' Don't go changing'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Wedding Songs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: